Chicago Time
Kuching Time
Monkey Music

Just click on song to play

Project Malaysia
blog updates...
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Seeing as I have a difficult time finding things to post about regularly, I'm going to widen my focus (just a little). I'll write things about myself of course, some updates about Shin Yi, and make some content upgrades to my blog for entertainment. I will start including an occasional bit of news or information that I find interesting or important.

First up... Shin's blog is now also hosted on her very own website:

www.shin-yi.com

It is an exact copy of her original blog, and all of her posts and content will automatically update to both blogger, and her website. We are testing how this works for now, but this could become a permanent thing.

Content upgrades... I'm going to start simple with a few added songs in that music player on the left side of this blog. I want to pick groups of songs that fit a theme. I plan to pick funny songs for now.

My video camera is in for repairs, and I am hoping to get it back soon. If I can, I will try to find ways to use it so I can provide some video content once in a while. If I can find a cheaper digital camera, I will pick one up, and do the same with pictures.

Interesting links... I plan to post occasionally with website links to interesting sites, which can include sites specific to Malaysia.

If you are from Malaysia and have any interesting links to websites, or any nice pictures of places & things in Malaysia you want to share... you can email links & pictures to the email address on the McDonald's sign:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Please include a description of the link or picture, and I will consider adding it to future posts.

Thanks.
posted by Robert @ 12:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Welcome to Monkey Madness: blog updates...

Name: Robert
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I live near Chicago.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER