Chicago Time
Kuching Time
Monkey Music

Just click on song to play

Project Malaysia
HI HONEY!!! Guess what I did this week?
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Surprise!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!



As you probably know by now, I have been a little sneaky....

but just how sneaky have I been?

well... these are pictures (at the florist) from the 13th




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



So.... I hope you enjoyed your surprise.

I love you very much, Happy Valentine's Day!


(My thanks to Carolyn for her help with this Valentine's Day sneak-fest)


PS. The date and time of this post is local time Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
posted by Robert @ 9:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Shin said…

    You sneaky monster you! I would've never thought you'd go that route! What a wonderful loving surprise.

    As always you made Valentine's Day unforgetable and fun.

    I love you with all my heart and soul. Thank YOU for the greatest 5 years of my life.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Welcome to Monkey Madness: HI HONEY!!! Guess what I did this week?

Name: Robert
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I live near Chicago.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER