Chicago Time
Kuching Time
Monkey Music

Just click on song to play

Project Malaysia
I have a new blog...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
That's right.... I have a new blog. Another blog....

Yep... another blog you probably think I won't write to.

You might be right, but... then again... it's my first private website blog (like Shin's), and I am having fun working on the design so I spend a lot of time on it. I might even switch Shin's blog to wordpress like mine at some point, but I would enable it so she can have the same post listed on blogger, and her private site. The hard part is design... but I can figure that out.

Ok ok... the link to the new blog, here ya go:

http://www.windycityblogger.com

This blog has a very different look to it...

also... I will leave this blog up, and post to it now and then.

Anyway... feel free to have a look :)
posted by Robert @ 11:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Welcome to Monkey Madness: I have a new blog...

Name: Robert
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I live near Chicago.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER