Chicago Time
Kuching Time
Monkey Music

Just click on song to play

Project Malaysia
Extreme blog makeover...
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Welcome to my new blog layout. I power-jammed on the colors and top banner to completely change the look. This is one of my oldest blogs, and it has changed names & style a couple times already. I tried a Malaysia (Kuching) look and theme, but I don't live there (wish I did), and I found it hard to think of things to write about that would be relevant.

I changed the name of the blog to "monkey madness" quite some time ago, so it only made sense to change the look. I hope you like it.

I still have my other blogs, one of which is based on my appreciation of Malaysia. I don't post to it much, and I might make some changes to it also. I like the header picture (Kuala Lumpur), but other than a plane change at KLIA, I really have not been to KL. I am trying to think of a way to work in a nice Kuching picture. If I get the blog redesigned soon, I may actually use it to post pictures, and info about my trip to Kuching in 2005.

There is also my new blog Windy City Blogger, which I have slacked off on posting (big surprise). The blog design on that site has stalled, and I am looking for things to build into it. Once I get more accessories designed into it, I will use the blog more. All in due time.

Anyway.... enjoy the new Monkey Madness....
posted by Robert @ 5:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Welcome to Monkey Madness: Extreme blog makeover...

Name: Robert
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I live near Chicago.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER